Monday, January 14, 2008

The Hubby's Thoughts

I'll be contributing here and there, so don't think I'm one of those non-involved men. I've even started reading "the books". Well today was Cassandra's 1st official doctors appointment which I was unfortunately unable to attend. They did an ultrasound and she got some pictures, which I'm sure she'll blog all about it and post the pictures.

I wish was able to go and hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time. I was really disappointed when she sent me a text saying she got to see him/her and hear the heartbeat. No worries though because it appears that we're further along, she's due NEXT WEEK. I keed, I keed. She's 7 weeks and 4 days, whoa! Closer to the 12 week mark, which as most of you know is the "out of the woods" milestone.

I can't wait to go on the next appointment so that maybe I get the chance to really see & hear my baby! Till next time, I'm out!

0 comments: