Thursday, May 1, 2008

23 weeks...

We had to go to the Dr yesterday. My nurse that comes on Tuesday to give me shots called my DR and told them I was feeling pressure that morning (it went away but came back in the evening). So the Dr wanted me to come in. Even though I figured it was nothing. So they did an ultrasound and a fetal fibrocon test (to see if you are at risk for PTL in the next couple of weeks). They found nothing. Which I knew they would but they wanted to check me out. But we got a couple more pics of the baby.

The first one she is scratching her head, and you can see her mouth open and kind of smiling. The second her legs are over her head. She is still head down. And she was measuring about 1.5 weeks behind as far as size but her weight is on track. It was the size of her head, stomach and bottom that they checked. Her legs actually are not that long either, they are average size. The Dr isn't concerned about her progress. And my cervix was excellent they said.

0 comments: