Wednesday, May 7, 2008

24 weeks

Another milestone. She is now viable outside of the womb. It's a relief to know IF she did come early, she'd be okay now. That said, haven't had any contractions in a while. Everything has been good. She is a very active baby, in fact as I type this, my belly is dancing and jumping. Anthony and Ephram got to feel her today. She kicked them hard lol.

I've been miserable for the past few days. My bottom wisdom teeth are trying to some in (I can see them)and there is NO room for them whatsoever. My whole jaw hurts and feels swollen. There is nothing the dentist can do until after I have the baby. I can feel them actually pushing the rest of my teeth together. And on top of that it gives me a headache. :(

In about 4-6 more weeks, we're going to do our 3d ultrasound. I can't wait, you can see so much more detail.

Until next time...

0 comments: