Monday, September 22, 2008

My stash!



Still expecting about 6 more diapers. For those who are CD savy, stash includes: 12 prefolds from Green Mountain, 12 Organic Hemp Fleece doublers, 2 Chunky Monkeys (1 AIO OS, 1 SM AIO) 1 Pampered Bunz, 1 Minkee, 1 BSRB (my fave with 3 more coming!!) 1 from a WAHM, 2 BGOS (another fave!) 4 Bummis covers, 1 Thirsties cover and one snug to fit from Green Mountain along with a various selection of wipes. Wipes are great for washclothes too!!

So if you think I'm crazy, check the post below. I'll be posting pics of Miss Ava in her fluffy butt!! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi
Personally, we like the one size adjustable cotton babies with their regular liner and added hemp liner. www.cottonbabies.com

good luck!

Linda said...

I called them "cotton babies", because that's where I bought them... I meant the 'bum genius'.