Sunday, December 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

By my Aunt Jodi! ( http://creamerchronicles.blogspot.com/ )

Name 6 things that make you happy!

1. My husband Sal. He's the best thing that has happened to me! He supports me in everything I do and the choices I make for our family. He's striving to be a Godly husband and father. He loves OUR boys and little girl. He works hard, and he loves ME! =)

2. My kiddos. I love hearing them say mommy (most of the time hehe). I love seeing them smile and laugh and enjoy life. I love their hugs and snuggles. And their curiosity.

3. My family. I love my daddy, he's always there when I need him, and I look up to him and hope my boys grow up to be like him. I love my mom and all the help she has given me. I love to sit and do craft stuff with her and see all her new projects. I wish I could do them as good as her. I love my sisters, we ma not get along ALL the time but we still are there for each other.

4. Art and drawing. I love to just sit and draw and wish I could paint. I love creating things digitally. I love to see the finished product and think "wow I did that!" It's so relaxing.

5. Photography. There's something about seeing a beautiful photograph that makes me excited. Or capturing the beauty of something exactly the way I see it.

6. Being home. I enjoy just being home, enjoying my family, and God. Makes my heart warm!

0 comments: