Wednesday, April 2, 2008

19 weeks...

I guess it's time for a new entry...hmmmm. Well yesterday, I bought the stroller! The one that matches the car seat. I brought it home and had to "assemble" it. It was easy. It is so cool! I love it! When Sal got home we played with it, attaching the car seat and all. Now it's boxed back up, waiting for her to use it! We also found the swing we wanted on craigslist. It was barely used and in great condition. We got it for half of the brand new price!!





I'm really glad we're able to get all our stuff little by little like we're doing. We just have the playpen and the bedding then the rest is just smaller stuff. We'll be buying the crib and furniture in July after we move. So that will be the last thing we get. We already have a pretty good baby stash going. All the big stuff we are getting, we buy gender neutral so if the next is a boy, we wont have to get new things. (except the bedding and clothes) She has so much clothes already. I've been busy making lots of things for her too! So exciting!

We have a busy couple months coming now. Starting this weekend we have a wedding every weekend. So I'll be busy editing pictures for awhile. A week from tomorrow (Thursday April 10) we have our next ultrasound! We'll see how big she's getting in there! She's been moving more lately, still not really strong but definitely stronger than before. Sal has yet to feel it. She'll be kicking good then stop when his hand is there. She also responds to sound now. We went and saw two movies last weekend, and the whole time in the movie, she was kicking like crazy! Then I put music on my belly and she'd wake up and kick me :)

0 comments: