Wednesday, April 23, 2008

22 weeks!

2 more weeks and Miss Ava is viable outside of the womb.(although she isn't coming out anytime soon) She has been extremely active the past few days. Today she was trying to kick the remote off my tummy. Sal got to feel her for the first time the other day. He can only feel her when she kicks on the sides of my stomach though.

We changed our bedding choice. It's a little more girly but really cute. THIS is the one we want. We aren't changing it! It's on our registry now so it's done! It's fairly new so I didn't see it until the other day when I was browsing the Babies 'r' Us site.



So I have to change my letters again. But that is ok because there has been quite a few people asking me to make theirs. I think it gives me more practice and gets my mind turning creatively. And since I can't get my nursey ready yet until we move, it gives me something to do. I have about 3 sets coming up that I'm going to do for people. I think this time, I'm going to decopauge them. I saw some paper at Hobby Lobby that was similar to the bed set, so I need to go back and check and see if it is similar or if they still even have it.

Hmmm, that's about it I guess. I've now gained a total of 7 lbs in the 22 weeks. And the pelvic pain is getting horrendous at times. Contractions haven't been too bad. I've only had to take the Terbutaline a couple times in the past month.

Until next time...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this bedding set! [Not that I have a say-so, just wanted to give my two cents. ;)]