Saturday, April 19, 2008

21 weeks

Nothing really to update on. Everything is going the same. Still have constant headaches and the pelvic pain but I'm trying to learn to get used to it.

Ava has been moving a lot more lately. (well today she is being lazy) She generally sleeps for an hour or two then she's up bouncing around! My belly really hasn't gotten any bigger. I think I'm going to be small like I was with the boys. I've gained a total of 5 lbs since I found out. We bought the play pen a couple weeks ago so I will post a pic of it when I take one. I've been getting clothes too and we are pretty much set on clothes up to 9 months.

We have wedding jobs every weekend through the last weekend in May, so I have been busy editing pictures.

That's our busy, boring life right now :) On our way to my parents house to celebrate Passover tonight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.