Wednesday, February 13, 2008

12 weeks!

12 weeks today. After this week we'll be in the 2nd trimester! Finally. Everything has been getting better except the pain in my tailbone. And my sinuses. Still a tad sleepy more than normal. I've lost 8lbs since my 5 weeks appointment. I've been holding steady at a 5lb loss but today I've lost 3 more. Took a new picture and my tummy is smaller. I can fit in my jeans again. 11 more days until our next ultrasound appointment. I've been having a girl feeling lately and I normally don't have a feeling of what it is. I listen to the heartbeat everyday, the baby sits up pretty high compared to where it "should" be. Heartbeat is a steady 170-176bpm. Still feeling a few flutters here and there but nothing consistent. Can't wait to feel steady movement.

0 comments: