Sunday, February 24, 2008

Daddy Thoughts: Whoa, my first baby appointment

It's finally here, well, not here but tomorrow. Been so busy with work, so it made it come a little quicker, for me that is. It still hasn't fully hit me, which the books say is normal, so I'm cool with that. Once I see it live & in living color on the monitor tomorrow, I hope I have a different feeling.

Things at work have been good, got a pay increase, started 401(k) and we're staying busy of course. Pulled in some freelance gigs too. One of the sites I'm working on is for our synagogue. Here's a temp. link to the site I'm building: www.mayhemandchaos.com/ibf/

Cassandra has had the oddest cravings; nothing like ice cream and anchovies, but more random normal stuff. The other day she want Pappasito's fajitas in the afternoon but then cringed at the thought them when I got home. The last coupe of days she's been hinting, oh so subtlety, that she wants (specifically) movie house nacho cheese. So, what did this loving and understanding husband do? I bitched. Then went to Kroger's for the concession-style nacho cheese she was craving.

So, back to tomorrow's not so little appointment. I'm very excited to see my baby up on the monitor. We've been listening to the little jelly bean every night on the Doppler, so that satiates me for now. I'll post some more after the appointment.

For now, this is big daddy baldovinos, signing off. Out.

0 comments: