Thursday, February 7, 2008

Patiently waiting...

11 weeks today. Our appointment got bumped back because of conflicting surgeries that the office had scheduled. So now it is the 25th. We'll be 14weeks so there is a **possibility** we can tell what the gender is. It's a maybe depending on the baby and other things. If not, our gender scan will be probably 4 weeks later. So late March we will be finding out the gender if the baby cooperates. I don't really have feelings either way what it is. I thought I did but now I really don't know. I've had dreams of both but dreams aren't predictive for me. According to some of the old wives tales and predictors, they all say girl except a couple but I don't believe in those or superstitions so we'll have about a month and a half at the most to find out. Not really that long. Symptoms are pretty much gone for the most part except headaches and a lot of pain in my hips and tailbone. I didn't have that pain with the boys until late. I broke my tailbone later on after having Ephram so I'm thinking it didn't heal properly and I'm having issues now as my bones are spreading. Other than that I feel pretty good. Been feeling a lot of growing pains so I know the baby is growing in there. Can't wait until the 25th to see him/her!

0 comments: