Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ultrasound and OB appontment 2/25/08

Everything went well. Baby is measuring 3". Was moving around somewhat. We got a DVD of the ultrasound too and a lot of pics. Baby's heartbeat was 161bpm. Dr appointment went fine. Have to limit my walking and may need physical therapy later on for my hips and tailbone if it gets worse. Taked about our risk for pre-term labor because of having both the boys early. They'll start watching me extra close starting my third trimester. We are officially in the second trimester now. 14 weeks on Thursday. Next appointment is 3/25/08 which is a normal appointment, I'll be 17w5d. Then at that appointment we'll be scheduling the gender u/s which will most likely be the end of April. Having plenty of normal cravings, headaches are back and cramping but it's due to the baby growing. Pics from the u/s below, we will have the video up sometime this week after it gets converted.










0 comments: