Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby's first things...

A few months back, someone posted a link to get a free swaddling blanket. They are really neat and make swaddling easier, even though its always been easy to me. It seemed neat and I can't pass up something free. So I ordered one and forgot about it. Well it came in the mail the other day! It's really cute! It was the first official thing for the baby. Today I picked up some diapers, wipes, a new bottle brush thats pretty neat, some pacifiers that I love and a package of newborn onesies! It was fun getting a couple new things for the baby. Makes it feel more real. I'm going to be buying diapers and wipes as I go to stock up on them. We'll slowly buy some of the big stuff and just store it in the garage for awhile. So exciting! Starting to feel the baby a bit more, still very light though. Still down 8lbs, belly hasn't changed, but feeling great except when I'm walking around too much, then my hips hurt. Other than that, everything is GREAT!! 3 more days until we see our little one again!

0 comments: