Friday, July 25, 2008

2 weeks.

I went in for my routine appt on Wednesday. They did a follow up ultrasound to check her fluids again. They were back down to 5.6. She was also measuring 33w3d when we are 35w. When I was actually 33w, she was measuring exactly 33w, so she hasn't grown much. Her weight was estimated at 4lb 14oz. She had also been moving less. So the Dr had me go to the hospital and get more fluids. They did a follow up u/s and fluids were back to 10.5. So he wants me to go back every 3-4 days to get a 12 hour round of IV and u/s. We're going to try to make it until 37 weeks when her lungs are fully mature. But if the Dr catches anything such as her not growing or fluids not staying up, we'll induce sooner. But her said once we hit 37w, we'll induce. He says my placenta just isn't doing what it should. Nothing I did or could do to prevent, sometimes it just happens. So probably in 2 weeks she will be here. If she is doing really good at that time, then we'll wait until she is ready to come. She's been moving a bit more since my fluids were up. Her not growing worries me a bit. We'll see Sunday I guess if shes made any progress. Dr did an exam on me and I'm still only a fingertip dilated, thick and high.

So I was really busy today unpacking and made A LOT of progress. Got her room all unpacked and working on washing all her clothes. I just need to get her crib and paint her dresser and bookshelf. Going to try to get it done this week. Probably will get her crib next week as she has her bassinet to sleep in.

So we'll see how things go...

1 comments:

JoAnnC. said...

Take care of yourself, don't do too much, and let us know when she comes!!!Praying for all three of you!