Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dr. Appointment - 32 weeks

Nothing exciting. Everything checked out fine. Dr came in, felt my stomach, looked at my chart and said everything looks good, see you in 2 weeks. She is head down, but not anywhere near dropped at all. Thinking she has no intention of coming early and will be here towards the end of August around her due date. We have our next appointment in 2 weeks at 34 weeks. Just basically the same thing with a hospital talk.

Lately been feeling nauseous everyday, headaches coming back, horrible heartburn but Zantac takes care of that. And tons of pressure and sciatica which the Dr said is absolutely normal. Other than that, pretty uneventful. Nights and mornings I feel my absolute worst. Don't sleep much or well anymore and always tired.

The next two weeks are being spent packing up the house and then we move! It will be nice to get moved and settled in. I'm ready to start getting the nursery done. We have everything we need baby wise except the nursery stuff which we are getting after we move so we don't have to move it. Can't wait to make my vision real :)

Until next time...

1 comments:

Dee said...

Hey Cass! Congrats on the soon upcoming arrival of your little girl ;) You look GREAT to be 32 weeks! Just thought I'd say hi to a "photographer friend." :) Good luck to you and little "miss." I'm sure she's going to be beautiful!! :)

Dee