Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're home! 33.5 weeks!

We got discharged today. Dr. wanted me to stay one more night for monitoring then another follow-up ultrasound this morning. My fluids went down to 8 this morning but the nurse said it does fluctuate and the position of the baby can make it difficult to measure completely accurately. So they said it is good and we can go home. We have our regular 34 week appointment scheduled Wednesday and they are going to continue to keep an eye on it.

My cervix was 2.1 this morning. So it is continuing to thin out. However they said it can thin all the way out and I can go overdue still so it doesn't mean I'm going to go early necessarily. As long as I make it another 3.5 weeks, she *should* be fine being born. I want her to come when she is good and ready so she is her healthiest. They measured her and her weight was estimated at 3lb 14oz. So she is a bit small but not too much. Average I believe is 4.5lbs right now for that age. Anthony was born at 33 weeks and was 5lbs 8oz so he was technically on the big side.

We get to move into our house this Saturday! Really excited and looking forward to it! I'm ready to get all her stuff ready an get settled in to our new home!!

My sister is going to be home from the navy on the 29th! Can't wait! Excited for her to be home finally and in time for her niece's birth!!

Until next time....

0 comments: