Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Project 365

So I came across this and I think it is a really good idea. PROJECT 365 You take a photo a day for 365 days. It lets you look back through that year and see how much you have changed. I really want to do it with Ava too to document her first year. But I'm thinking about doing it as a family project. It also helps to build your creativity because you've got to come up with something every day. I need that as it's turning more into work rather than a hobby I used to love.

Anyways I think it is going to be a neat project and will probably make a scrapbook at the end with each entry. I think it's going to be good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome, especially for babies/kids. I'll have to check it out.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for posting this! I definitely have to check it out for next year! Woohoo!