Monday, March 24, 2008

Almost to the halfway point!!

We'll be 18 weeks this week! Almost to the halfway point, well probably already there for me cause I wont be going to 40 weeks. Everything going great! Slowly building up our baby stash. I can really feel the baby growing this week, and everything I read says there will be a lot of growing from weeks 17-20. I can definitely see my uterus up to my belly button now. Just really weird. Today I've been getting these weird anxious/panicky feelings. Like adrenaline is running through me. My regular OB appointment is tomorrow so I'll ask her about that. We'll be having another ultrasound soon, either in 4 weeks at my next appointment or sooner if the Dr wants. We're due for the anatomy scan so they can check her progress. If I get the same tech then I'll get lots of pictures!!

I started working on the Avalea's wall letters. I will post pictures when they are done. Hopefully they'll come out cute!

my mom and I went shopping yesterday for the material for her dedication dress. She is making it for me and it's going to be BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see it on her. We will definitely have to do a photo session in it. She is not going to be picture deprived lol.

Today I booked our childbirth class. It's May 31st.(Ephram's b-day) It may change as we had a pending wedding but they have yet to put their deposit so we'll see. I never went to a childbirth class with the boys. Sal is excited to do it too. It will be fun. Next week I'll be scheduling the sibling class for the boys. I think they'll like it. They learn how to be big brothers and I think they get to make something for Avalea.

Wednesday we're doing some shower planning. The tentative date is June 14th. it's a little early but my parents are going to be gone for 2-3 weeks after that date to Israel. Then as soon as they get back they have to go get my sister from Seattle so it's just easier. And I don't want to have a shower without my mom and sister there. I'm so excited that Christine is coming home for good! And that she will be here when Avalea is born!

Other than that, things are busy busy!

0 comments: