Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's becoming real...

Had my OB appointment on Tuesday. The Dr. said everything looked good so far. But she is putting me on Terbutaline (had it with both boys) as needed to control contractions. She wants to catch it early with my past history. We have our anatomy 20 week scan on April 10th. She'll measure my cervix then too. She wants to monitor me more closely now that we're at the halfway point. So in 2 weeks we'll have more pictures of our little girl.

We did baby shower planning today! It will be June 14th at my mom's house with lots of yummy food!! :) Got some more clothes from my mother-in-law, they're really cute! I went shopping today and got some of the bottles I want, and some cute "daddy" bibs and onesies for her. We also got her carseat!! Next big thing is the stroller then the pack n play. Here is a pic of the carseat! Effie was so excited to get it out and look at it. We even put Tops in it and strapped him in. It looks REALLY comfy!

0 comments: