Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BIG NEWS!!



Photobucket


We are expecting Miss Avalea Madison Jo!!!

We had to take a trip to the ER today. I had some contractions and spotting, and my Dr was full so they said go to the ER. We did. Had bloodwork, ultrasound and an exam. They found nothing. Just said take it easy. Well we got the tech to peek at the gender and she is all GIRL!! Sal took me to dinner and we went and bought our first pink outfits! It was so much fun!! Now I can really finalize my planning!

1 comments:

JoAnnC. said...

We are so happy for you and Sal! A beautiful little girl will be the perfect addition you your already precious family! You do know that she is going to be absolutely spoiled ROTTEN - don't you? I adore her name and got teary eyed to see the "Jo" part. Your grandmother would have LOVED it! Praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy for the both of you!
Jodi