Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's looking brighter...

Today I noticed that I am starting to feel better. I still have the headaches all the time and the hip/back pain. But that aside, I just feel good today. And I have my motivation back. I started tackling the laundry yesterday and still working on it today but have made a lot of progress and I'm determined to have it done today. And to get the rest of this house done. I need to get it ready to start packing up in a couple months. That means it's time to start getting rid of crap lol. I have enough to have a small garage sale if I had a house to sell it at. Oh well, that's what craigslist is for. Still gathering baby stuff here and there. Ready to know what it is so I can get more gender specific things. Been buying diapers and wipes, bought a cute and soft blanket and a boppy pillow. Next appointment is 3/25 and just a regular OB appointment and going over the insurance benefits and all. I'm glad my energy is coming back some because I'm ready to get out and do stuff with my kids next week while Anthony is on Spring Break.

the kids are doing good. Anthony got awards for being a Good Citizen and Perfect Attendance for the 4th 6-weeks! Ephram has been really working on his letters and his writing is getting a lot better. He has also been planning his birthday like crazy even though its over 2 months away.

We have been getting tons of hits on our websites and lots of requests. We're completely booked on the weekends for the rest of March through the first part of May. We're working on getting our new site up and all our new work up there and I'm starting our advertising up again.

0 comments: