Friday, March 21, 2008

Daddy Thoughts: Future Daddy's Girl On the Way

So I have the boys resiting the following: "My job is to keep boys away from my baby sister!" That will be ingrained on them forever :)

It was exciting news for us as you've probably gathered by now. I just wish it didn't have to happen under those circumstances. All the while, the hospital staff was really nice and I guess I can count this time as a trial run to see how they operate. I loved our ultrasound tech, he was super nice and made us feel at ease..and told us unofficially that we got our wish, a girl.

I can finally say her name when I talk to Cassandra's belly, that's so nice. No more, "it" and "he/she", just Avalea.

I'm really looking forward to moving out of this little bitty apartment and getting into a nice spacious house for all of us. I know Cassandra is really stoked about getting to do the baby's room and our mothers are already planning the baby shower.

We went to Target the other night too. We picked out her first set of clothes, which made it all the more real.

Well, I'm sure you're all up-to-date from Cassandra's postings, so that's my take on it. Thanks for stopping. I'm tracking all of you who visit - muah hahahahah! I KEED, I KEED..sorta.

0 comments: