Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm in love!!!


With this baby bedding!!!!

It comes in pink too but if we do have a girl, I still want to use the green. It is so beautiful! I want to use it regardless. Sal thinks it might be a bit too feminine for a boy. I've been trying to figure out a way to adjust it to be more masculine. Maybe if I get different accessories and not use the quilt, and use more masculine decor in the rest of the room. I'll figure it out. I can't get it until after May, that's when they get it in. I may be able to pre-order it.

Photobucket

I am still having horrible headaches, they seem to be coming more frequently and more severe. And my hips and tailbone are getting worse as far as pain. Lots of things are so much different from the boys. With both the boys, the pregnancy was so easy. I had no pains, morning sickness, headaches, nothing. Other than my barely there belly, I would have never known I was pregnant. This one on the other hand has been completely opposite. I have almost been miserable. It has been so hard on me. I'm hoping as I get more into my second trimester, it will get better.

I've been researching all my big baby purchases and I feel very confident with the crib, car seat and stroller that we picked. The car seat is one of the top rated safest seats you can get. The stroller is so easy to close and fits in the trunks nicely AND it's tall enough for me to push and I love that!! And the crib is very sturdy, safe and beautiful! I can't wait to start getting everything. One of my friends is giving me her bassinet to use! It's really nice too! So I don't need that now. And I've started getting little things and diapers here and there. The wait continues...

0 comments: