Monday, August 11, 2008

37w 4d appt.

Went in, fluids were low. Dr wouldn't induce like he said. Says that this week the lungs just start making surfactant and she needs to stay few days longer. Last week he said if my fluids were low he'd admit and induce. But I guess not. Sent me to get IV fluids all day again. My hands and wrists are all bruised from weeks of getting IVs. I have another appt on Friday. He says he isn't letting me go past then (I'm 38w on Thursday) however I'm not getting my hopes up as I am not seeing him. I'm seeing some other Dr I've never seen before (my Dr will be in surgeries all day) so I doubt he will induce me. Probably go get yet another round of fluids. Plus he said he would induce today and didn't. Didn't get an exam today so I have no clue if I've made more progress or not, at this point I really don't care because it doesn't matter. She can come at any time.

1 comments:

JoAnnC. said...

Sorry to hear this, I know you're bummed! Will keep our fingers crossed for Friday...