Thursday, August 14, 2008

38 weeks WOW..14 days left!

We have made it now to 38 weeks! Longest I've ever carried a baby. Things are def getting harder. I'm thinking she has moved out of 0 station because yesterday and today she has really been shoved up into my ribs and causing me all kinds of issues. Been feeling yucky the past couple days. Hoping tomorrow they say I've made more progress. If they don't induce, I'm going to ask them to strip my membranes to help things along more. I've had a *few* contractions. But they are very random and some hurt really bad and then some I hardly feel. Not near enough to establish a pattern or do anything. That is the one thing I have lacked somewhat this PG is contractions. I have tons of pressure though. So we have 14 more days left! Not that long at all. Hope I hear good news on the progress tomorrow! i have my u/s scheduled at 10:15 then meeting with the Dr at 10:45.

0 comments: