Friday, August 15, 2008

8/15/08 Appointment update

So I didn't see my Dr today. I was supposed to see another Dr then he ended up having to go across the street and deliver so I saw the NP that I see sometimes. Baby's fluids were actually great for once. My BP was 142/80 which I have NEVER had high BP in my life. They took it a bit later with me laying down and it was back to normal. There was a slight bit of protein in my urine but I wasn't swelling so they we're okay with me.

SO she (the NP) called my Dr, talked to him. They keep going by my LMP due date of 9/6. (I saw a different OB until 30 weeks then transferred to this one) Well my previous OB went by 8/28. So since she has been measuring closer to the 9/6 due date lately, my Dr is trying to get me between the dates. I guess past 37 weeks according to LMP but not too far according to adjusted due date.

So I see my Dr Monday. He wanted to personally see me. His OB days are Tuesdays so he wants to see me Monday and if we induce that night, I'll prob have her Tueday and he'll be there. IDK, I really think I'm ok with her coming on her own seeing as it's not far. But my Dr leaves on vacation for 10 days on Wednesday...

I didn't make any progress. I'm still 2cm, 80% effaced and she went from 0 station last week, to -2 this week. Other than that it's still a wait and see thing I guess.

Sal and I ran all around today. We went to Ikea and got the boys desks so we can start homeschooling in a couple weeks. And then we went to the mall so I couldwalk some and we were there for about 4-5 hours walking, and then the walking at Ikea. So hopefully that helps. Tomorrow we're going down to Kemah and Galveston for a day at the beach! Then we have grocery shopping Sunday. So a kind of busy weekend but hopefully it will get this baby going.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

0 comments: