Monday, August 11, 2008

A little change...

We decided to change her name a little. We are dropping the Madison and she will be:

Avalea Jo Baldovinos

Her middle name is in remembrance of both my grandmothers who passed away from cancer. One who I was close to and one who I never had the chance to meet.

Bobbie Jo Crump (passed in 1973 of Breast Cancer)
Marletta Jo Appel (passed 3/12/2007 of Lung Cancer)

I'm glad to be able to honor them this way.

*************

I have my ultrasound this morning. If her fluids are low again, instead of pumping IVs we're going to induce today. If not we're waiting another week. I feel nauseous this morning but that could be nerves, thinking I *could* have a baby today!

1 comments:

Kylie said...

It's a lovely way to honour your Grandmothers. I love the name Avalea too. Very pretty.